Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Angel Wings

Sweet Princess Pyper gained her angel wings early Sat. morning. She fought a good fight and finished the race and now she is in the arms of Jesus. It makes me so sad to know that the world lost such a precious child. It also happens to give me much joy to know that I WILL see her again one day. You can too, if you know Jesus. This sweet 3-year-old was such an inspiration to me and I love her family beyond measure. They have not had it easy. They have given up a lot of material things, time, and energy to try to save their daughter. Her parents and siblings are devastated, but they too will see her again. Her funeral was today and I ask for you to continue to lift her family in your prayers. They need them today and in the days and months to come. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to get to know and love them.

Fly high Pyper!
Love always,
Wendy

1 comment:

The Park Wife said...

Wendy, I am so sorry, I can not imagine how her family or you are coping. I do know that they will be reunited one day and we serve a loving God. It is just hard when these things happen.

Thinking of you,
Stephanie