Friday, November 15, 2013

BACK AT IT!!

I am back trying to do better at updating! Two times in one week!! LOOK OUT!! I have a mission trip planned to go back to Haiti in April! Have you ever been on a mission trip? Ever thought about it? I did think about it many years before going on my first one! I always thought I would go on a medical mission trip, but God had other plans for me. Two-and-a-half years later, I have been six times! Sometimes I "nurse" while I am there, but most of my time is spent investing in the kids! Sharing God's love with them and just loving them! My first trip was May 2011. You can find my pics from that visit on here in earlier posts. It changed my life. Here I was thinking that I would go bless some kids in a third world country when truthfully I was the one blessed. Always pay it forward! You will always be the one that is blessed. I love my Haitian Sensations and can't wait to see them again in April! It can't get here soon enough! Blessings, Wendy

No comments: