Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am back

The family and I just got back from a great time at Panama City Beach. I didn't get that many great pics b/c my camera battery was dying. I was so proud of Lyndsey though. She is one of those people that has to just about be pushed into everything. She didn't have to be pushed this weekend at all. She tried everything!! Bungee jumping, Gator balls (haha-Zee), shark tails, parasailing, and got her navel pierced (so did I, but you won't be seeing a picture)........
Me and the love of my life!!!


Me on the balcony of our condo.

Two most beautiful girls in the world and they are mine!
We had a great time, but I am glad to be home. Now, I need another vacation from that vacation. Thanks Mandy for letting us tag along!!



1 comment:

The Foster Home said...

You look so relaxed in the pictures. Isn't it great what the beach and ocean will do for you?