Thursday, May 21, 2009

The days gone by

Nothing new going on. I have just now been able to get on here and look around at the different blogs I read. I have hardly been on the computer at all since getting the Wii. It is so much fun and it is taking away all my "used to be" computer time. My husband and I are so addicted to the game we got on Wii. The Animal Crossing game that I told you about last week. He looked on there and discovered that one day this week I had played the game a total of 1-1/2 hrs! Geesh, don't I have a life? He said he was ashamed to say that the same day he had played it 2-1/2 hrs. Needless to say, it is a fun game.
This is Memorial Day Weekend. My mom is coming over here for the weekend. My sister and her crew are going camping so mom gets to come over to stay with us. Well, technically she doesn't "have" to, but she chose to b/c she didn't want to go camping. We can hang out anyways. For that I am grateful for. Have a good weekend. Get out and enjoy the Springtime air (I probably won't, I'll be playing the Wii). Just kidding. Maybe we will cookout or something.

No comments: