Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yay Me!!

I got a new vehicle on Tuesday. I have been driving the same minivan for the past 13 years. It was just about on its last leg, but it was paid for so I kept driving it. It felt so good not to have a car payment (we paid off my husbands too) for a while now. I had been looking and longing for a Toyota Sequoia and Tuesday I found one that I loved. It is gorgeous. Going from a minivan to an SUV felt weird. It is so big!!! Anyway, yay me. Maybe I will post pics of it soon.

Wendy

4 comments:

The Foster Home said...

I would love to have an SUV, but I love my mini van. Yay for the new car!!

Stefunkc said...

Congratulations! After driving a school bus for 7 years I feel unsafe in anything small. SUV's for me!!

Tracy said...

Oh no!....go read your entry from April 26th.

Unknown said...

That is funny Tracy. I had forgotten that I had even wrote that! Anyhoo, I am glad that I have a new car now. It feels so good, but I won't be paying that one credit card off as fast now. I'll get there.