Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF

I am so glad it is Friday. We have had non-stop rain FOREVER in Georgia. Today is gorgeous, hot, 85 degrees and RAIN-FREE!! Woohoo! I am so excited that the forecast for the weekend is rain-free as well. Maybe we will be able to sit by the pool too. We bought Tori-bug a trampoline for her birthday. Her birthday isn't until June 14th. but we went ahead and got it for her. She has enjoyed it so much. I'll post pics of her on it tonight. She has her back tuck and back handspring on it too. She could technically do a back handspring on the floor, but won't. She is too chicken. She can do about 30 in a row on the trampoline though. They had field day today at school and her daddy went. I am working full-time for the next three weeks so I was unable to attend. Last year she was in a cast so she didn't get to do much. I normally just work part-time so I hated not getting to go this year. Oh well! You gotta do what you gotta do.
Have a great weekend!!

Wendy

1 comment:

gymmom said...

happy early b-day Tori-bug! Hope you enjoy your trampoline! Abby loves hers!