Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Joy got into the Fritos

Tori-bug ended up sleeping with Joy last night. I didn't get a picture of it, but she promptly wrapped her in her big coat and snuggled her in the bed beside her. She thought she needed to rest after her long journey from the North Pole yesterday. She placed her under the tree this morning with a jelly bean when she left for school. I think this is the better plan so we don't have to worry about her getting into "messes" when we are sleeping at night ;-)


Tori-bug had wrote to her in the journal yesterday asking her how old she was this year. Joy wrote back some time today when we were gone saying that elves don't age so she was still 9. She had gotten into the Fritos and left a big mess on the counter. She said she was hungry or something because of the long trip from the North Pole.
Tori-bug: "Mama, some kids on my bus said Santa isn't real. It's your parents".
Me: "Really? What do you think?"
Tori-bug: "I told them that I knew Santa was real b/c my parents can't afford all those presents!"
Me: "You are EXACTLY right!!"
Oh how I love that girl. She makes me smile :-)

No comments: