Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Joy!! Oh Joy!!

Today is December 1st. and Joy has arrived!!

She was under our undecorated Christmas tree when we got home from gymnastics.

She came with a pair of new Christmas pajamas, her journal, and a box of jellybeans.



Tori-bug wrote a note to her underneath her note that said she was back.

She said, "Hey Joy. I was scared you would not come back but you did! How old are you now?"

I'm 9!

Joy told Tori-bug last year that she was 9, so I have a feeling she is going to reply that she is now 10 years old, but we will see.




Either way, Tori-bug was ecstatic that she was here for the month. I don't know how much she is going to be getting into, but I think I have finally convinced Tori-bug into feeding her jelly beans in the mornings when we leave for school and work instead of at night. When we come home in the evenings we can clean up the mess. I don't have time to do it in the mornings. She is only allowed to feed her jellybeans two days a week too and the other days she has to give her oatmeal flakes so she will sleep ;-)

Tonight, b/c Joy has been traveling from the North Pole all day, Tori-bug wrapped her up in her coat and put her in her bed to sleep with her. She wanted her to have a good night of rest all snuggled up beside her!

Spreading Christmas "JOY",

Wendy

1 comment:

Regina and Madie said...

Oh my goodness! You are going to have a busy week, for sure!
:-)