Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MY GIRl

The whole world should know that my Tori-bug won 4th. place for her age group overall in the whole STATE at her gymnastics meet!!! To say I'm proud of her would be an understatement. She medaled in every event too. Some kids went home with nothing so this is a huge accomplishment. We spent the weekend at Red Top Mtn camping with the family. Even my 19-year-old stepdaughter went. We had not been "together" in over 8 months so this was nice. Since mom passed away my feelings on parent/child (adult) relationships have changed so we needed this family time. Plus, I needed a get-away. The tears still flow freely. My emotions are still very raw. I'm trying to be patient with myself and I know it is normal to still be grieving. I'll post pictures of the 4th. place state win later. Thanks for stopping by!! Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that ya'll had a great time and that Tori came in 4th place. That is awesome. I saw her last Thursday at school and she was telling me about it and I could tell she was very excited! You have a wonderful family and I know that you cherish them very much.
Best wishes,
Torie