Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm just saying.....

Did it occur to anyone else that today is December 18th? Did you hear me say it was Dec. 18th? Today the high was 72 degrees. What????? In December?? I'm just saying....... it is supposed to be cold in December. COLD, I tell you!!! Now don't get me wrong, I loved walking to McDonalds across the street from the hospital this afternoon with the sun beaming down, but I truly thought it was spring for a moment.
Let me also just say......... that I have the best friends in the world. Both of my two bestest friends have called me every day since Sunday when my mom got admitted. They even came down to the hospital on Sunday to show me support. Things are getting better for my mom. She won't get to come home until at least Sunday, but that's okay. We want her completely well before she does anyway. The family drama seems to be getting better too. We all need our mom and want whats best for her.
Tomorrow officially starts the holiday season for us. The kids get out of school tomorrow, all the class partys, and then holiday gatherings this weekend too. YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy! I just read your blog. You are doing a great job. I don't know when you have time to do this, but you go girl!
I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better.
Christine