Friday, December 12, 2008

Weekend Plans

Well, today is Friday. I was very ready for a relaxing weekend at home. Well, maybe not at home, but not having to work either. We have plans to wrap presents tonight (I have not wrapped a single gift yet and there is only 2 weeks left before Christmas). Tomorrow morning we have a gymnastics Christmas party, then going to my bosses house for a family Christmas party. Sunday, we have church, then a going-away party for a gentleman that is going to Iraq in January, and a birthday party for my niece. The school called this morning and said my Tori-bug was complaining of a stomachache and she had vomited. I hope our busy weekend plans aren't busted. She has been asleep since I picked her up from school. I really need people to leave a message in my comments so I know that I am not just writing to the wind (even though I probably am)!!!! It would be okay if I was. I am mainly keeping this blog for a written journal for myself and Tori-bug anyway, but it would be nice to hear from you folks.

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

I'm reading! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be stopping by yours now, too! We have also taken Financial Peace but it was years ago when our girls were far from asking for an allowance. I need to get all that stuff out again. Thanks for the reminder.

Hope your daughter feels better and your weekend is fun!