Sunday, April 26, 2009

So, I was tagged by www.fosterhome5.blogspot.com to do this 8 things survey. So, of course, I have to do it. It really is a lot of fun.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. Getting our debt paid off (one credit card)
2. Watching my new baby niece grow up.
3. Summer.
4. My 17-year-old getting a job :-)
5. Being a stay-at-home mommy one day.
6. Buying a new car (sooner rather than later probably. Mine can't last much longer).
7. My husband's business raking in the dough (see #5)
8. Pain relief (stupid back pain!! Ugh!)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Took my dog to the groomer.
2. Went to the grocery store.
3. Loved on Leah and my Tori-bug.
4. Read.
5. Found my sister's dog a home.
6. Picked my dog back up.
7. Cooked out with my sister and the rest of the gang.
8. Went to bed rather early.

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Get rid of this stupid backache that has lasted for 4 years.
2. Cure childhood cancer.
3. Pay off my house.
4. Wrinkle my nose and my house be spotless.
5. Be a stay-at-home mommy.
6. Buy a new car.
7. Go to the beach.
8. Have another week of vacation (since I didn't get to rest on mine last week).

8 Shows I Watch

1. Survivor
2. Deadliest Catch
3. The Biggest Loser
4. American Idol
5. Dr. Phil
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7. Oprah
8. Live with Regis and Kelly (DVR everyday)

I am supposed to tag some people. So, I tag www.adayinthelifeofacrazedmom.blogspot.com
www.jennykate77.blogspot.com (although I think she might have already did the survey), www.rajandginny.com/blog/
There you go.
Love to all,
Wendy

P.S. My great aunt passed away about 2 hours ago. I don't know what is happening to my family. Good grief, we have been on a rollercoaster.

3 comments:

The Foster Home said...

Yay you did it (hope you don't mind that I just used your daughter's name in my link). I LOVE #2 on the list of things you wish you could do. I am SO with you. I have a friend who is going through it again with another one of her children (there is a button on my blog to link her site if you want to check it out, course you probably already have).

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of another family member. I will be praying.

Regina and Madie said...

Wendy, I am home working on my final exam for my art class and just read your post. I am so, so sorry for your loss(es) and just can't believe that you have to go through such a challenge. Please know that we keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!
Lots of hugs and love are coming to you through this internet thingy here....we love you!

Stefunkc said...

Four years??? You poor thing. I read what you wrote on my comments about my coccyx. I hope you can find relief. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy.