Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The sun is shining

Yep, the sun is shining. It has been shining all week and it has been nearly 90 degrees outside all week too. I had the priviledge of baby-sitting my niece two Sats. ago. This was her parents first outing without her and they asked Aunt Wendy to be her first babysitter. Awww! I loved it. We had so much fun with her. Tori-bug and I gave her a bath, Tori-bug fed her a bottle AND burped her, and she swang in her swinger for the first time (since it was still at my house). She really liked her swing. This is a picture of me holding her. I realized that I had all these pictures from the hospital and not one of them had me holding her. I was the one behind the camera, I guess! She is 6 weeks old now and hopefully they will let me keep her again really soon.

Here is Tori-bug holding her right after she got her bottle. She was trying to go back to sleep.


I couldn't remember if I had posted this picture so I put it up again. This was her coming home day. I just love this picture. Such a pretty girl!



Here is my new ride! I love it too!
Tomorrow's forecast is thunderstorms, but if it doesn't rain I will do my best to put pics of Tori-bug up of her jumping on the trampoline. I know I promised that and haven't gotten around to it. Shoot, I haven't even taken them yet. You'll have to check back to see if I got them up.
Wendy

No comments: