Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look out, look out


Two blogs in one week!! I know you are surprised, but I have some great news!!!! My Tori-bug is getting moved from the Optionals Bronze team to the Optionals Silver team. This is super-great for her b/c in only one month she has gotten her jump to the high bar, front hip circle, cartwheel on the beam, round off double backhandspring on floor, and vaulting on 5 mats. I couldn't be happier for her. She has worked really hard and she deserves to move up. We were told that this is the good thing about this new program so I am thankful that it is working out for us. Each child would be able to advance when they were ready and not have to wait on the entire team to move up. So, if one child is more motivated or works really hard they can move on up.


Now, I will get to actually attend more of her practices (especially in July). I had been working and not getting to see anything. I was getting there at time for her to do conditioning. Two more practices on Bronze Team and moving up!! Great job Tori-bug.

Wendy

1 comment:

jennykate77 said...

Way to go, Tori!!! I bet you are SOOOO proud!

I'm finally getting around to sending out some small tokens of my appreciation for commenting on my post for Relay for Life and ACS (Commenting for a Cause). You commented and I would LOVE to send you something! If you feel comfortable enough to send me your address, you can e-mail it to me at jaltman@goldenfieldservices.com

Hope you're having a great day!