Sunday, June 14, 2009

My sweet little 9-year-old

Today is my Tori-bugs 9th birthday. I can't believe it has been 9 great years. I am blessed everyday I get up and see her sweet smiling face. We went camping this weekend and had a blast, but boy are we tired. That is why my birthday girl already has on her pj's. We are having her official party on Sat. at her gym (of course a tumbling party).

Letter to Tori:
I love you baby girl with all my heart. You will always be my baby girl. You were the best baby. You never cried except when you wanted to be fed or changed. You were a thumb sucker baby so you slept all night at 7 weeks old. You didn't need me to get and find you pacifier for you. Yeah, that definitely worked me for me. I love you Tori-bug more than any other thing.

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Happy 9th birthday!!