Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF






Not the best pictures I have ever taken, but this is a pic of Tori-bug and I at Vogel State Park over the weekend while we were camping. My Tori-bug had to pose by the sunflowers at the CornMaze. I remember one time A LONG TIME ago seeing a picture in the local paper of my great-grandparents growing the largest/tallest sunflower in our county. It was really tall, but I can't remember the height. I am extremely glad that today is Friday. We are scheduled for family portraits on Sunday. My 18-year-old is also getting her senior pics made then too. Should be a fun day. I will see if I can post some of the pics. Have a great weekend. Supposed to be wet and rainy here all weekend! On second thought, maybe our pics we get re-scheduled. I hope not!!!
Wendy

No comments: