Monday, November 2, 2009

Here, but struggling

I have a ton of mental and emotional junk in my head and heart. I will get through this, but I am struggling. I asked to take a few days off of work to be able to clear my foggy brain. Thanks for praying.

I am reminding myself how blessed I am. I have so much good in my life. I am thankful that I serve a risen Saviour who is in control. I am grateful that I can leave my burdens with Him, but I keep trying to figure out HOW to leave it. I don't want to be a "whoa is me" person. I don't want to be depressed. I don't want to be worried, but I am.

Hopefully, if you check back here next week I will be in a much better place emotionally and mentally. Going to talk to someone this week will help. Until then.......

Wendy

3 comments:

The Foster Home said...

praying

Anonymous said...

Hello my BFF. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and remind I'm here for you. I know when we are in the midst of a storm we can only see the waves that are about to drown us. But remember when Jesus was asleep in the boat with the disciples and the storms came? They feared for their lives, but Jesus spoke and calmed the storms. God will speak to your storm in due season. He will never put more on us than we can handle if we trust in him. Isaiah 26:3 says he will keep us in perfect peace if we will keep our minds on Him.

Love Ya!!
Tammy Ehl

Unknown said...

Thanks Tammy!