Thursday, January 14, 2010

Double the trouble

It is a sign.

I posted yesterday on having strep and walking pneumonia. Um yeah, DOUBLE the trouble.

After I left a comment on The Park Wife's blog AND added her to my Facebook she DOUBLED the chances of winning the PW T-shirt!!!

Pioneer Woman sent her another one and she is giving it away too......

Ooooh, I hope I win!! At least it would help me to feel better.

No, really, it would!!!

Just kidding. I am feeling a good bit better today. I at least was able to sleep last night and not hack my brains out. I think I am up to going to work tomorrow. I am definitely not 100%, but I don't believe I am contagious since I have taken two (that is DOUBLE) highly potent antibiotics. One yesterday and one today. Since it is so potent you only have to take it once a day and it is only for 5 days. Now, here's hoping to sleep again tonight.

Wendy

2 comments:

The Lumberjack's Wife said...

Oh, I hope you feel better! :) Not to rub it in, but guess what! I won that contest!
I hope the shirt fits! :)

Unknown said...

I saw that you turkey!! Lucky you!! I did win a contest on PW website once about a year ago. I still haven't used all the money, but I need to sit down and finish sorting through pics and to spend it. Congratulations anyway!!
Wendy ;-)