Saturday, January 9, 2010

WOW, where did the time go?

Sorry folks for it being so long in updating. I didn't realize until a few days ago that I have not even been on this laptop for quite some time. No facebook, no reading others blogs, etc. I don't know what happened to the time. Christmas, New Years, etc. I guess. Needless to say, Joy got quite lazy the last few days before Christmas. She didn't do much in the way of making "Christmas Magic". Tori-bug didn't even complain. We were all just so busy. Christmas Eve when she placed her under the tree she told her sister that at least she didn't have to be good anymore b/c Joy was leaving. WHAT???? I tried to tell her that she has to be good all year, not just the month of December. We had a wonderful holiday. Lots of gifts, time with family, and all that jazz. Much more low-key for us this year and I loved it. The girls really enjoyed their gifts. I will try to post some pics soon.
We went to the GymDogs Meet and Greet last night. Lots of pictures and autographs from the gymnasts. Thanks Amy!! It was a blast. We are going to the season opener meet today at 4pm. If you live in Georgia and have never been to a GymDog meet it is definitely worth the time. So much fun. We bought season tickets this year for the first time ever. We didn't get great seats, but hopefully we will next year.
Tori-bug has her first meet next Sat. at Gwinnett Arena if anyone is interested in coming. It starts at 10:30am I believe. She should be ready. They had a little bit of time off for the holidays, but now are back in full practice mode. I hope she does well. No matter what I am proud of that little girl. I hope some day she is standing in Stegman Coliseum for her first GymDog start. If she doesn't, I will still be proud. She has a new GymDog favorite this year. She is a freshman named Christa. She told Tori-bug last night that she has a sister named Victoria that was also called Tori. We thought that was so cool. Of course, she still likes Hillary and Grace Taylor too. It should be a fun-filled day. First I have to drop the dog off at the groomer, take the cats to the vet for a well visit, get mom's prescriptions filled, and then come home to get ready.
Take care and enjoy your Saturday. We sure will!!!
Wendy

No comments: