Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Biggest Loser

YEAH!!!! The Biggest Loser is on again starting right now!! I love this show. Nothing much else going on in our neck of the woods. My DH joined 4 other people at our local YMCA (my sister, brother-in-law, and 2 friends) for a Biggest Loser competition. Thankfully, my DH doesn't need to drop but about 10-15 lbs. but it will be good for him to "tone up". Stay tuned for updates.

As a side note, I personally know 3 people leaving in a couple of weeks to serve our country in Iraq. Please pray for all of our military men and women that are serving there and abroad as well as the families they are leaving behind. My cousin's husband will be there for 11 months.

Wendy

1 comment:

The Foster Home said...

My cousin is currently over seas in Afghanistan and I am watching a friend of mine's kitties while she is in Afghanistan as well. I have a brother that has been deployed 2 times, so know how it can feel having loved ones overseas.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love scrapbooking too, but all my pictures are on my computer so I haven't done it in a while, but look forward to it again soon.