Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2nd. Day of New Year

Sorry! I didn't get on here yesterday and do a post. I decided to spend the day doing all the things that you aren't supposed to do on New Years. You know, the superstitious stuff. Let's see... I washed several loads of laundry (you aren't supposed to b/c you might wash someone out of your life). I swept the floor (you aren't supposed to b/c you might sweep someone out of your life). I didn't eat collard greens or blackeye peas (although I did cook some blackeye peas). Guess I won't have any money or luck this year!!!
Instead I spent the day doing all these things b/c well, they needed doing. I did stop for a little while and go bowling with my husband and my Tori-bug. Of course, she beat me bowling. After the fifth frame and me not having any points she finally asked if we should change the screen to add me the gutter guards. She cracks me up. I finally started using her ball (a 6 lb. ball) and ended up with a score of 54. Let me just say that I don't normally bowl THAT bad. I don't know what happened and I really was trying to do good. The second game I did a lot better.
Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their last few days off. Monday it will be back to the grinding board. I, for one, am sort of glad. I like a regular routine. Leave some comments so I know you are reading.

No comments: