Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thanks and Congratulations

Thanks for leaving me comments! I really appreciate it. I read several different blogs on a regular basis (like everyday) and I enjoy reading them. I am trying to do better about leaving comments too so the authors actually know that I have stopped by. I feel like I am so not good about updating my blog as some of the people I actually read. I also love it when they post pics. I am disappointed when I go to their sites and nothing has been updated. Bad, I know. Then some of them come here and I have not updated either. Anyways......
Today was our second gymnastics meet. Seems like this time of the year we are the most busy and it is all I do. I absolutely love attending all of Tori-bugs meets. Some of them are a ways off. It took us about 1-1/2 hrs to get to the one we had today, but we are off next week. Not as many teams competing at this one today either. Nonetheless.... my Tori-bug ROCKED!! She got 2nd. place all-around, 1st. place on floor with a 9.35, and 4th. place on both bars and vault. Her bar scores should have been higher based on what she did, but the judge was fair in the way she was judging everyone. I think the highest score on bars was like a 9.2 and the lil' girl was from our team. I was so wanting Tori-bug to get a first place all-around win, but maybe next time. We will be happy with 2nd. place this time. Way to go, my lil' Tori-bug. I love you so much and I am extremely proud of you.
Love,
Mom2Tori-bug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME JOB!!! way to go Tori-Bug! (amy)