Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Drumming up business...

HELLO? Is this thing working? HELLO? Oh, okay. I am trying to drum up some business for my blog. I want people to read and leave me comments. This blog is really for me and Tori-bug (so I don't forget all the cute little things that happen), but I would love it if people actually read it. Then leave me some messages. If you sign in anonymously, just type your name at the end of the post and perhaps where you are from. I will come by your blog too if you have one and leave the information.
Now, get busy commenting.......
Signing off,
Wendy

2 comments:

The Park Wife said...

The Park Wife is the first commenter! yea!

I do come by your site, sorry I don't leave comments often, I will try to do better. I know how much I like to know that people are coming by my blog by them leaving comments, so I will do better, I promise.

Jason said...

I am a new but avid reader and just love what you are doing. I know how inspiring it feels to know that your words are being read, so I will make it a point to let you know I was here as often as I am.

God Bless!!