Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my nephew's birthday. Big number 9!!! Part of the present he received was a Wii. Well, actually, the whole family got a Wii, but it just happened to be on his birthday. I got to spend some time over at my sister's house today b/c we were hosting a baby shower for our other sister. After all the baby shower guests went home, I stayed behind to learn to play the Wii. Let me just tell you, that thing is so much fun. Very fun!!! I always enjoy getting to see my nieces and my nephew, but today was especially fun getting to play the game. This picture is of my sister, Monica, my nephew, Timmy, and my niece, Hannah. My other niece wouldn't come out of her room to play with us when we were trying to get the pictures.

My niece, Hannah, aka "Sticks". This is here nickname on the game b/c she has the longest skinniest legs and she looks like she is walking on two sticks. How, I do love that girl! Freckles and all!!!!

This is the birthday boy himself, Timmy. He turned 9 today. His nickname on the game is "Tee". I think he changed it without our knowledge, b/c we used to call him TT as in TinyTim (his daddy's name is Tim and he is just like him). Anyway, I beat him at bowling and he didn't even have to let me win. We had a great time today. Thanks for letting me hang out today.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My kids are so cute!!! But, mom needs to lose some weight. Wow! The pics really show it. Love ya