Sunday, February 8, 2009

My two favorite people


Several weeks ago we went to Hilton Head for a gymnastics meet. We stayed an extra day to enjoy the weekend and rest up. On Sat. we went to the lighthouse and to play putt-putt. I love this picture that was taken at the top of my two favorite people. My Tori-bug is a big time daddy's girl even though she looks EXACTLY like me. She looks so much like me that I call her my "mini me". Unfortunately she also acts like me a lot too :-)
She and her daddy are the best of friends. though. Kevin is the one that will get on the floor and play. They play games, read, bowl, and have the most fun together. I really wish I was more like him in that respect. I think of all the things that I should be doing instead and have to remind myself to live in the moment. We had an absolute gorgeous weekend this weekend in Georgia. It was 70 degrees outside and beautiful. They went out and played basketball together. I did go outside, but instead of playing, I cleaned the windows. She did help me though. I am trying really hard to sit back and enjoy her more and worry about things less. They are definitely worth it...... MY TWO FAVORITE PEOPLE!!!

No comments: