Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tori-isms

Tonight Tori-bug and I were in the bathtub together. She was slinging her washcloth and slinging water into my face. Heres the way it went......
Me: "STOP sling that washcloth and getting water in my face". (said with a stern voice)

Tori: "Well, you don't have to be so confident about it"!!

She doesn't even know what confident means. Haha!



Yesterday on the way home from gymnastics........

Tori: "Mama, do you know what color my stone birth is?"
Me: "You mean, your birth stone?"
Tori: "Yeah, my stone birth"
Me: "No, baby sorry to say I don't. Mine is a diamond b/c I am in April".
Tori: "Well, when you go to work tomorrow can you ask Dr. Newman what my stone birth is?"
Me: "Why would Dr. Newman know what your birthstone is? Her birthday isn't June".
Tori: "Because mama, she is a doctor and she knows EVERYTHING!!!"

As we are getting into the tub tonight.......

Me: "Tori, you have toilet paper on your butt".
Tori: "SEE, I told you I have been wiping"!!!

Do ya'll see why I am the crazy person I am?
GEEZ, kids!!!

4 comments:

Stefunkc said...

So cute! I don't hear those cute little things anymore:( My stone birth is a diamond also! I've always felt like I had the best one!

Jason said...

Too funny!! My three year old, the other day, was working on something and something went wrong so he responded by saying " Oh pickle juice"

I have never heard anyone say that before in my life so I have no idea where he got it.

Kids are SO funny sometimes.

jennykate77 said...

Too funny! Kids are hilarious. I just love to observe, listen...and be completely entertained.

Pepper said...

Found your blog from Boo's Gymnastics website. I am a nurse, but don't work now. I have a little one that does gym as well. :)

The Tori-isms cracked me up. Kids really say the funniest things.