Friday, February 27, 2009

Stressed and Tired

It has been a really long week.


1. My grandfather was admitted on Monday morning, subsequently had a cardiac cath. and
stint.
2. Work was crazy busy with lots of flu and stomach virus.
3. Husband snores all night and keeps me up. I slept elsewhere two nights this week. One night
I think I got about 2 hours. My stress level was really up the other 3 nights this week so that
kept me awake. The couch and my daughter's bed don't sleep as well as mine.
4. I have been trying to finish the fourth book of the Twilight series. So, at 5:00am when I woke
up I was able to finish it this morning.
5. Waiting 1-1/2 hrs. to be seated at Red Lobster after a long day at work was stressful by itself.
6. Gymnastics meet tomorrow. Take the dog to the groomer in the morning and drive 1 hr. to
meet. Sit 3 hrs. while meet is going on, cheering for my baby girl.

Yep, stressed and tired. TGIF!!! Let the weekend begin AFTER I get a good night of rest. PLEASE!!

2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Awe, hope you got a good nights sleep. Life gets so stressful sometimes. Hope your grandpa is ok. YaY for finishing Breaking Dawn!! It was sosososo good, right? I love all the books, but the 3rd and 4th are my favs!

Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

Unknown said...

Yes, JennyKate, book 3 and 4 are the best!! I loved it. I am thinking about going back and reading the partial book on her website from Edward's perspective. I am already reading a Terri Blackstock book series though. We'll see.